jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2022

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because the first that I mencioned let me a big empy in the learning. On my own I think that the university sistem was not ready to a pandemic and the people pretend yes, but I know that nothing more it could do just keeping studying although I am the only person who think that it's unfair to pay a university online life? these was not a good learnining.
Other thought  that I have it is about the subjects that I considered ""obstacle"" and according me they wouldnt stay in the malla like Electromagnetismo Maybe it comes through the fury due to my inability to adaption but I don't think that it's unfair.The context it's this: I fail one subject, electromagnetismo and it's ok, I accept that these things happen, I blame myself enough. But this is not the point. The situation that causes me this fury is that this subject is a requirement for an anual subject that has little relation with electro, so I consider it unnecessary to cause me this delay in my studies...
Anyway I could keep doing that but honestly I don't have the energy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because ...