jueves, 8 de julio de 2021

How can your mayor make the world a better place?

At fist I go to ask if you ever questioned yourself what was it you were putting in your mouth every time you got sick, every time you had to follow a prescription of a doctor, every time (please don't do that) you self medicated? I don't know I mean it's your body, your system I just think it's so important to know ever something basic like effects  about medicines as part of self-love. But don't worry if you don't at your service there will always be a pharmaceutical chemist. I hope one day it was me, after receiving all the knowledge finally make medical formulas for the good of people's health and provide better living conditions because of this. 




 Since pharmaceutical chemicals are related to the health area, they have played a very important role related to the SAR-COV-2 virus, that causes the famous disease: COVID-19, through studies, pharmacotherapy, assistance, laboratory work, creation of different drugs.

In general my career and all the commitment of my career and of all health care is to care about yours and all patients with the aim of prolonging or improving lives <3


1 comentario:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because ...