viernes, 4 de junio de 2021

A photo and its story

 This story will be shocking maybe but is real and leave a teaching. It was 2007 more or less when I don't know how, I don't know why I had a coin and as I was 5 years old  little girl I started to play with her suddenly everything becomes a torment. The coin was in my windpipe and I was drowning. My parents were desperate  trying to get it out of me, but it was not possible and I went to the hospital urgently. I remember the discomfort I felt and the difficulty in breathing but I don't remember the moment the doctors put me to sleep only when I was on the stretcher. A doctor asked me, was the coin delicious? and everyone laughed. Finally, we recognized that it wasn't just any currency but that it was a EURO. I hope it is a sign that one day I will go to those places haha and I can use it as it should. Is important to remember that we should not leave children unsupervised or cases like mine can end worse😔




1 comentario:

  1. It's good that nothing more serious happened, and sorry if it sounds out of place but it also gave me a lot of laugh to read the doctor's response

    ResponderEliminar

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because ...