jueves, 20 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: My Dream Job

 I think that if someone gave me the option of don't work I will probably take the chance, but as dreams don't come true it is better that I start to wake up. That is to what I am studying chemistry and pharmacy for, in earn moneya future. So my job will be a pharmaceutic who helps people solve with a lot of doubts about their drugs or how they can feel their better if they get sick, had an accident etc. While I am all day behind a counter. I now that it doesn't sound the funiest but I think it is a very useless for the population regarding health. Also I will get a great money and that motivates me a lot. I am not go to lie 😂. all that I sayis something that I think I will be some day, but if I trully talk  about a """dream""" job maybe I imagine to be a personal assistant of someone famous. Just imagine traveling around the world, see a lot of faces, the emotions, all this while you are a best friend of this famous. Obviuosly My prefence on famous persons is some of the guys that I wrote about on the previous post. 😁 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because ...