jueves, 22 de abril de 2021

Who am I?


 Hello teacher and classmates, my name is Constanza but I would appreciate if you call me Conny😊. I'm 18 years old, I live in Santiago de Chile in a house with my mom, sister and dog and now I'm in my first year of  Quimica y Farmacia at the university. 

I like to spend time with my family that's why we watch movies on Netflix every weekend.  Also I like to listen to music and maybe, just maybe, sing because I think that I'm little shy. Last year (due to the pandemic) I learned to knit and play ukelele so this is what I do as a hobby when I don't want to use the phone anymore. That is all for now!! thanks for reading this<3 .XX

1 comentario:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because ...