sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2022

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 A place that a like to visit is Turkey because I know that this country have beautiful temples that I really like will see in real life no through on seens. Also i know that in the streets there are many cats walking free around, in my chilean culture is usual to see dogs, not cats doing that, so i found it so interesting.   

I have to admit that maybe I am been influencied by the series that my mom watch on nacional tv because they have a lot of drama!!!

something that I dont like of this country is their culture because is very machism and my self opinion formed at the long of the years dont support that so if you ask me "Would you like to study/work/live there? I think no I will live in pain😞😞 and thinking better maybe  I wouldn't like to visit haha maybe I change the opinion at the end of this blog, sorry fans 😂😂


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

I think that a I have a lot of thing to mention.  For example  I blame the radical change from an online system to a presential one because ...